Following government advice and latest news from the UK and worldwide, we are keeping you updated here.
We are open for taking customer orders through our website and over the phone. Our Trackside Shop at Castle Combe remains closed to visitors.
We ask our customers to be patient when waiting for goods as any shipment delay with Royal Mail and/or Couriers is out of our hands once goods have been dispatched from Merlin. We are continuing to dispatch customer orders on the (working) day they are received.
ONLINE & PHONE ORDERS
We are taking orders through our website and over the phone.
*A note to returning customers - If you are working from home and need your delivery sent to a different address from the address we have on record / in your account - please make this clear to us so that we can make sure alternative delivery arrangements are applied to your order.
*** NEW UPDATE - JUNE 1st *** We are offering (by appointment only) an 'ORDER & COLLECT' service for parts, and a 'DROP & COLLECT' service for Fire Extinguisher servicing.
THE MERLIN TRACK-SIDE SHOP & SHOWROOMS, CASTLE COMBE CIRCUIT
Our trackside shop and showrooms remain closed to visiting customers until further notice.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
*UPDATE June 1st - Royal Mail are reporting that they are operating with very high volumes. Any delay in this respect is out of our control, but please be assured that at our end customer orders are being processed and dispatched at our usual same day pace (Mon-Fri).
We are accepting and processing returns in the usual way, with usual exceptions regarding 'special orders'. However, during this time please expect a delay of up to 4 days for your replacement / refund. This is due to your return being quarantined for 3 days before we open. Please see our full Returns Policy
CUSTOMER COLLECTION SERVICES (STRICTLY BY APPIONTMENT ONLY)
*UPDATE June 1st we are offering a 'collect from Merlin' service for Parts and 'drop and collect' for Fire Extinguisher servicing.
ORDER & COLLECTION OF PARTS
To minimise the risk of Covid infection - this is how we will work.
* You can place your order through our website www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk and choose the 'COLLECTION AT MERLIN' option at check-out. Or, place your order by phone 01249 782101.
* Goods will be handed over at the door, a safe 2 meter distance being observed, and not inside the building.
* This service is strictly by appontment only.
* Parts will be ready for collection from next working day, providing the parts are in stock.
1) Place order by phone or online (using 'Collection at Merlin' option) and pay.
2) We will advise you when your order is ready for collection - you let us know when you expect to collect.
3) On the agreed day of collection, you call us when you arrive on the circuit.
4) We will meet you with your Parts outide the shop entrance - we will ask you to respect a 2 meter distance.
DROP OFF & COLLECTION OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS (FOR SERVICING)
To minimise the risk of infection - this is how we will work.
* You can drop and collect your extinguisher outside the shop, or send them to us via post.
* We MUST know in advance which type of extingusher you intend to send us as there are a limited few that can only be serviced by the manufacturer.
* To minimise the risk of cross contamination we will bring your extinguisher into our building and then leave for 3 days before unpacking.
* This service is strictly by appontment only.
1) Please contact us by phone or email before arranging to drop off, or send, your extinguisher. We will need to know exactly what type of extinguisher you have prior to you sending it or bringing it to us.
2) Once we have confirmed that we can service your extinguisher - We will need to know when you intend to either drop it off to us, or when, and how, you will post/courier your extinguisher to us - taking our open hours into account.
3) We will advise you when your extinguisher has been serviced and is ready to collect, or when we have shipped it back to you.
4) If you are collecting - you let us know when you expect to collect.
5) On the agreed day of collection, you let us know when you arrive at the circuit.
5) We will meet you with your extinguisher outide the shop entrance - we will ask you to respect a 2 meter distance.
TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS -
Our country needs businesses to keep going as far as possible to protect our employees and keep the wheels turning - this is what we are doing.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have questions, and please be patient if there is a little delay in response.
We thank you for your loyalty and continued support, and wish you and your families a safe and well journey through these very difficult times.
Steven, John, George, Gary, Jack, Chris, Paul